Traditional rice recipes and fresh fish are joined in our menu by our new and tasty seasonal dishes.
Our cellar features prominently native wines that beautifully suit the fresh and light demeanour of our cuisine.
– Homemade seafood croquettes
– Vegetable tempura with soy mousse
– Fried fish
– Steamed mussels
– Squid with green curry and lime
– Grilled clams
– Cured Iberian ham with bread and tomato
– Fresh spinach salad with sunflowers seeds, parmesan and crunchy ham
– Sprouts salad with smoked sardine, cherry tomatoes, nuts and mustard vinaigrette
– Quinoa salad, zucchini, cucumber, tomato casse, nuts and coriander vinaigrette
– Buffalo mozzarella, handmade burrata, seasonal tomatoes, prawns and basil vinaigrette
– Formentera fried eggs with foie, chips, and truffle oil
– Spagueti fruti di mare (clams, mussels, squid and prawns)
– Vegetable Carpaccio, sprouts salad, parmesan and mustard ice.
– “Blue fin” tuna Carpaccio with wakame, crunchy wasabi and soy vinaigrette
– Paella of chicken, pork, rib and vegetables.
– Paella of seafood and fish.
– Black squid ink paella with cuttlefish and clams
– Paella of national blue lobster (minimum 2 persons)
– Supreme grilled salmon with Green asparagus, parmesan and soy.
– Squid cooked at low temperature with “sobrasada” spicy sausage and squid ink; soft potato cream
– Octopus cooked with Rosemary oil
– Sea bass ( 500 gr.) grilled with Rosemary, baked potato and vegetable spaghetti.
– Grilled Bluefin tuna cubes with tomato concasse and avocado
– Grilled national blue lobster or with garlic.
– Fish market or from Formentera baked or grilled.
– Payer roast thigh chicken with Formentera herbs and rustic backed potatoes
– “Flipper” Hamburger. (200g of 80% ox and 20% of iberian secret with bacon,
caramelized onions, emmental cheese, lettuce, tomato, potatoes and wasabi mayonnaise)
– Beef Sirloin camera matured in 45 days, glazed onions and potato pont neuf
– Galician beef tenderloin with vegetable chips and eggplant grilled with honey and mustard
– Assortment of ice cream and sorbet
– Pineapple carpaccio with coconut sorbet
– Cheesecake with berries compote
– Homemade tarte Tatin with vanilla ice cream
– Coulant de chocolate 72%with Bourbon Vanilla ice cream